LEAP HR: Retail is the definitive annual event for ambitious, future-focused people leaders from across the industry to discover how to redefine the way we work in retail. Hear how HR leaders from trailblazing brands are enabling their organizations to adapt to fast-changing consumer behavior by finding & energizing the top retail talent that will transform the customer experience in-store and online.
The Leap Difference
We believe the traditional conference format is not fit for purpose, so we’ve ripped it up and started from scratch. When you look inside the following agenda, you will see three main types of session:
Discover sessions offer you the chance to hear the most admired people leaders in Higher Education share the stories of what they’ve done to solve their most pressing HR challenges
Develop sessions provide you with the unique opportunity to have your burning questions answered in a room full of your peers and move beyond the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ to get to the ‘how’
Action sessions are designed to help you work with your team to set a clear, bespoke action plan of what you are going to change when you get back to your business to ensure you get a fast RO
Join your peers to be part of 3 days of the most impactful stories on retail HR transformation. 2020 is your chance to dive deeper on:
- How Nike’s unique talent acquisition strategies have set the company up with the top talent who have bolstered growth of 7% in fiscal 2019, and annual dividend rises for the past fifteen years.
- How Walmart's radical approaches to rethinking legacy HR architecture have enabled the business to keep up with grocery sales growing at the fastest pace in nine years.
- How Target's differentiated guest experience has fuelled continued store openings and steady like-for-like sales increases for the last two years.
- How E&J Gallo Winery’s transformed organizational design is supplying the business with the people support to maintain status as the 14th best place to work in the US.
- How Brown-Forman’s brand-led people strategy has maintained high levels of employee engagement at a time of doubling growth YoY.
- How Kendra Scott’s fresh approach to compensation and benefits has enabled the brand to engage and retain the talent it needs to open 92 stores in 3 years.
- How Fleet Farm has built a transformative HR strategy from scratch to enable the business to doubling in size by 2023.
- How Yeti has disrupted its founding culture to unleash potential as a global career destination at a time of expected 2019 revenue growth of up to 15%.
- How Tinybeans’ unique employer brand has strengthened people resources to maintain a 60% growth in revenue since listing in two years.
- How thredUP’s people engagement strategies have sustained the business with top talent it needs to fuel its stake in a resale market set to double its size in 5 years.
“There is no Retail-specific HR forum quite like LEAP HR: Retail”
“Only LEAP HR: Retail offers a vital chance to find new ways to affect systemic change.”
“LEAP HR: Retail was the most relevant, thought-provoking and inspiring event I’ve been to.”
Head of HR, Patagonia
Head of People, Warby Parker
LEAP Retail Austin is part of the LEAP HR series. LEAP HR exists to create a movement of corporate heroes changing their companies from the inside. We do this by providing a place where ambitious HR leaders can surround themselves with those taking the most radical leaps to achieve people and culture change.
We know that HR can change the course of companies, careers and lives. But we also know that for those making that a reality, it can be a lonely and thankless task. That’s where we come in. We provide the spark that brings ideas to life and leave those who take part in LEAP HR events inspired, energised and ready for action.